Donald Trump was in attendance for the World Series 4 game and was seen playing Tomahawk Chop with Atlanta Braves fans.
Trump makes the chop pic.twitter.com/EWYJujgvtM
– Sam Ann (@samannraven) October 31, 2021
It caught the attention of some fans and they reacted like that;
I’m suddenly an Astros fan.
– Obama Event Horizon (@ 44EventHorizon) October 31, 2021
The only time he wears anything other than that ill-fitting suit and tie is when he’s playing golf. Doesn’t he have casual clothes?
Who wears a costume to a baseball game?
– ✨✨Linda✨✨ (@Linda_Here) October 31, 2021
I love this guy… a true patriot and he is hated for all the good he has done for America. Understand that one if you can.
– Cherryll Murphy (@CherryllMurphy) October 31, 2021
If he’s welcome to a Braves game, then I’m no longer a Braves fan. Do.
– Henry Queener (@hqueener) October 31, 2021
A suit and a tie… at a baseball game.
– It’s Mii (@ Only1_Mii) October 31, 2021
He was loudly booed.
– George Wallace (@MrGeorgeWallace) October 31, 2021
Join the crowd, have fun! Awesome✨
– DeeLee (@ BeachesPlease20) October 31, 2021
MLB literally moved the Atlanta All-Star Game six months ago due to the racist voter suppression legislation this guy vocally defends. WTF, MLB ?!
– Geoffrey Bilau (@BilauGeoffrey) October 31, 2021
He came for racism lol
– Keisha’s Alopecia (@ennasuite) October 31, 2021
How did the Washington Redskins lose their name, and the Atlanta Braves still have theirs … and Washington didn’t even have a chop ??
– lindagale (@lindaatrandom) October 31, 2021